Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Michigan - Grand Rapids North
Job Title: Salon Sales Consultant- Premium Specialist (SalonCentric) - North Grand Rapids, MI
Supervisor Title: District Sales Manager
Location: Grandville, MI
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
GIVE YOUR CAREER THE ULTIMATE MAKEOVER!
Do you love everything beauty related?
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the hair industry?
Do you want to be the first to learn about the hottest new products?
Apply today with SalonCentric and become a Salon Sales Consultant for the industry’s premier distribution company! SalonCentric is one of the largest distributors of professional salon care products and equipment in the country. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of L'Oréal USA, Inc. and distributes the largest brands from their Professional Products Division as well as the best partner brands and equipment in the industry.
The Salon Sales Consultant (SSC) is responsible for helping our salon customers reach their greatest potential through supplying the best products the professional beauty industry has to offer. The Salon Sales Consultant is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives within their assigned territory through manufacturer provided education, sales programs and ongoing new business development. Upon starting, the SSC will work closely with their District Sales Manager to review their territory, plan the most efficient and productive routing to maximize their market potential while providing exemplary service to existing customers. The SSC will partner with our manufacturers to provide education and training either in salon, or in our SalonCentric Stores. There are also several prominent industry trade shows and events during the year that will serve as an opportunity to deepen customer relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated outside sales experience or equivalent industry experience with emphasis on consultative selling.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must be highly organized, flexible, goal oriented and results driven.
• Possesses a valid state driver’s license, good driving record and required auto insurance policy levels.
• Must live within assigned sales territory.
• Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a car, walking and standing.
• Uses professional judgment during all business activities.
• Excellent computer skills - Windows-based (MS Office) systems and iPad applications.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus as well as social media understanding and usage.
This position requires intermittent supervision as incumbent will be working independently the majority of the time in the field. This role is responsible for direct interaction with salons and independent stylists and will be required to negotiate and react quickly with regards to business decisions, with manager’s approval for key decisions.
This position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. It also requires attendance at conventions, shows, educational classes and other special events that may require overnight travel and/or some weekends. All work may necessitate the lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pounds which may also require bending.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. SALES: Key Account Development – Identifies, focuses and develops a plan of long term growth within assigned territory for existing salons and new customers.
2. EDUCATION & TRAINING: Supports sales by participating in and facilitating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on work-shops, and in-salon education.
3. ADMINISTRATION & PLANNING: Manages remote-order entry with company provided iPad as well as other administrative duties as needed. Strong participation in all regional and national sales meetings.
Apply today to kick-start your career!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.