This is a Third Shift opportunity
Provide raw material receipt and sampling support to the manufacturing operations efficiently and safely within the established quality and safety standards.
- Receipt, sampling, and storage of raw materials (MP) per quality and safety requirements.
- Perform inspections and documentation verification of incoming raw material shipments to insure compliance to quality requirements.
- Perform raw material identification testing such as color, odor appearance and FTIR.
- Complete training requirements on hazardous materials shipping and handling.
- Adhere to GMP’s/SOP’s housekeeping standards and all site safety policies.
- Comply 100% with all documentation requirements (OTC, Cleaning, safety checklist, etc.)
- Clean and sanitize equipment as required.
- Assist in warehouse receiving functions, as needed.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Qualify to wear respirators;
- Complete forklift certification;
- Demonstrate basic essential mathematical skills of addition and subtraction;
Must be able to read and understand scales calibrated in metric format and be able to use the metric system in all aspects of this position.
- Ability to lift 25 kilograms (50 pounds).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good, clean safety habits.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Self-starter; enthusiastic to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Must be able to work overtime during the week and on weekends when requested.
- Previous training in Processing is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.