Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
- Support the integration of raw materials introduced by L’Oréal acquisitions
- Work with Open Development to support the development of vendor formulas and properly introducing raw materials used said formulas
- Collect sufficient level of information on raw materials from L’Oréal’s subcontractors and acquisition brands for safety and regulatory review
- Work with Open Development to enter vendor formulas into L’Oréal’s formula database
- Present to subcontractors and Open Development an overview of necessary documentation for raw material data entry
- Work with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure the quality of the raw material data provided is in compliance with chemical and cosmetic regulations.
- Independently prepare regular progress reports providing a clear overview of activities
- Ensure proper communication of blocking points, delays and status to support teams and management.
- Coordinate the work of temporary help involved in the same activities.
- B.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, or biochemistry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Good attention to detail and quality of work
- Knowledge of French a plus
- This position requires a mature contributor who must interact frequently with suppliers on an independent basis to obtain documentation
- This position requires someone with good interpersonal skills to interact with the labs and various support groups, both domestic and internationally, in coordinating activities linked to supporting raw materials
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий