Job Description Form
The Analyst/ Sr. Analyst Assembly Planning owns the planning process from BOM conception through hand off to Operations and Deployment for products within the Active Cosmetics Division. They will also manage component and FG inventory at the vendor, minimizing excess and obsolete, performing reconciliations, and executing disposition of components, collateral, and FGs. Participate in S&OP meetings and coordinate other activities as required. This role requires a strong focus on at-risk inventory in which actions are required to meet divisional shipping objectives and meet customer fill rate expectations. It requires frequent interaction with the MSL, Manufacturing, Demand Planning, and Customer Marketing/ Sales Planning to resolve issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Planning process from BOM conception through hand off to Operations and Deployment for complete assembly SKU portfolio for US ACD
- Ensure consistency between planning process and execution by using DRC to create and coordinate subcontract Purchase Order
- Ensure seamless execution of receipts at vendor, as well as IDC including error resolution
- Maintain quality of DRP at BOM Header including challenging of forecasts, explosion of BOM components, and incorporation of inventory on vendor floor
- Validate and update plan based on vendor confirmations and feasibility
- Coordinate arbitration and reservation between GBSC and BSM on FG components
- Manage end of job reconciliations for BOM Headers FG Components and packaging materials at co-packer ensuring appropriate inventory levels
- Network & planning master data including planning of blocked horizons, receiving and shipping calendars, planned delivery times, lot sizing rules
- Catalog management
- Sub-contracting weekly and monthly cycle tasks / ownership
- Identify risks and opportunities and leverage S&OP process to inform and gain alignment
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Intermediate to advanced data analytic skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of Microsoft Access beneficial.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SAP and/or MRP
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence functional groups.
- Ability to engage in healthy conflict, effectively problem solve within a team environment, and demonstrate resiliency.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet commitments.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Demonstrates commitment to internal and external customer service.
- SAP or equivalent experience
Measure of Success:
- Service level
- Quality of DRP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.