Сфера деятельности: Finance
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Senior Analyst – Finance
Function: Brand Commercial Finance
FLSA status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: Director - Finance
Date: May 2022
This position is responsible for preparing various financial schedules and related reports for the budget, trend and 3-year plan for the division product lines; operating across diverse and varied systems (Compass, SAP, DPM, LEAP(trade spend planning tool), Magnitude and Excel) and business partnering with key stakeholders including but not limited to sales, marketing, demand planning and COE teams.
Areas of responsibility to manage, forecast and analyze include:
- Weekly Net Sales with Sales/Ops teams
- Gross to Net Trade Spend Management (In-Store Deck, Catalog, Retailer.com Allowance, Markdowns).
- Official Month End and Trend Reporting in Compass/Magnitude
- Pricing and promotional spend analysis in partnership with marketing and Gross Margin team
- Review and approval of new sets + finished goods routing in DPM
Responsible for managing cost control and conducts budget meetings with departmental and brand managers. Analyze assigned brand/division results comparative to budget/trend forecast and provide explanation of significant variances. Ownership of month-end and trend books which are submitted to brand General Managers. Perform special projects as needed.
1- 3 years of experience in finance or accounting
Strong computer skills (excel is a must, SAP/Compass very strong +)
Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication skills
Must demonstrate an ability to be detail-oriented as the role requires the use of multiple computer systems
Must have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Judgment and Decision Making
This position will be intermittent to moderately supervised. The role will require a lot of attention to detail and inputting of numbers. Needs to be able to advise management of issues or of variances before they become problematic.
Essential Physical Requirements None
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Input, validation and report generation related to system input/review (Compass, Magnitude, DPM, LEAP, SAP, and Excel)
2. Support the 3-year plan/Trend analysis
3. Comparative Analysis for brand performance
4. Support marketing with pricing and promotional spending analysis
5. Special Projects
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.