INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, 10 HUDSON YARDS NYC
SENIOR IT ANALYST, eCommerce Support
(remote candidates will not be considered - in office 3 days a week, remote 2 days is our hybrid work model)
L’Oreal is a Beauty Tech leader; our portfolio brands continue to stay in top 10 list of L2 Digital IQ index. We believe in delighting our consumers with cutting edge online experiences through high performing sites on all devices. We believe in creating feature-rich yet easy to navigate and accessibility compliant sites that can assist our visually impaired audience. We strive to achieve excellence in this ever-growing technology landscape in the online world.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with an IT support mindset to join our dynamic and fast-paced eCommerce team. This individual will collaborate with technology, business and service partners to help coordinate the remediation of uncovered storefront concerns, communicate with our stakeholders, observe standards and policies, maintain IT Security postures, etc. The solution minded candidate will cover the spectrum of applications across media, ecommerce, mobile, social, CRM, retail, analytics and much more for the US, Canada and Latin America.
This candidate will act as the primary contact for all aspects of Ecommerce Support and work closely with stakeholders from the L’Oreal brands, Digital IT, Infrastructure office, CRM / DDM, etc. Across the US, Latin America and Canada. This role would best be filled by an individual with extensive experience in supporting high-performing ecommerce storefronts that is passionate about problem-solving and is energized by the thought of learning and working with a wide variety of ecommerce related technologies.
- Serve as a primary support contact within the Americas eCommerce Support team
- Strong technical background and hands on experience on Demandware or similar eCommerce Platforms
- Works with the support vendor on prioritizing support tickets
- Identify Implementation risks as early as possible, communicate them to the involved parties and facilitate their mitigation
- Ensure timely communication and alerts to the IT stakeholders and business teams
- Coordinate weekly build and release process
- Contribute to the enterprise integration initiatives with respect to the integration of the ecommerce sites with the L’Oreal enterprise backend systems including SAP, Informatica, Globalscape, PFSWeb (OMS), SFCC, CRM, etc.
- Manage related vendors and internal teams on the support and project delivery including requirement analysis, system design, coding, QA, deployment and maintenance according to corporate standard process, SLA, KPI and best practices
- Coordinate implementation parties, agencies and vendors.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the L’Oreal IT standard and strategy
- Stay informed on new digital solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategy development
- Share best practices, process framework to the global Demandware initiative
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with managing operations and supporting eCommerce storefronts
- Strong IT vendor management expertise is a must
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business and IT teams at varying levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Previous development and release management experience is a plus
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a must
- Experience in analysis and documentation of technical requirements for ecommerce projects and making sure it adheres to the L’Oreal Governance and Architecture Board Standards.
- Technology assessment and evaluation skills
- Strong problem solving and business analysis skills
- Experience in ecommerce/cosmetic/FMCG/retail industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- People management experience preferred
- Demandware or any other eCommerce platform.
- Systems integration – web services (REST, SOAP), Batch, EDI, SFTP / FTP
- SAP implementation and/or support experience is a plus
- Exposure to eCommerce/CRM integration and affiliate marketing tools like Linkshare, product recommendation tools, online videos
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as BitBucket, JIRA and Confluence
- General understanding of source control systems such as Git
- Social integration technologies around Facebook connect and social sharing
- Exposure to mobile, Omni –channel technology tools and principles around responsive design, hybrid applications, mobile applications
- Cross-Browser testing / functionality
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio)
- Passionate about technical support
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR