The Revenue Growth Management (RGM) team at L’Oréal USA is a strategic consulting and analytics group working across the Consumer Products and Active Cosmetics Divisions. RGM works across brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, and Garnier, amongst others, to help understand market and consumer dynamics and drive profitable growth through pricing, promotion, and product portfolio strategy.
Team members come from varying backgrounds including market research, analytics, finance, and marketing but share a focus on making data-driven and business-informed recommendations. Common work includes consulting with upper management on strategic business decisions, discrete choice modeling (Conjoint), promotional and ROI analysis, statistical modeling, financial modeling, syndicated data analysis, and dashboard and tool development.
This role focuses on Advanced Analytics, but as part of a collaborative team you’ll have opportunities to work across all areas of revenue growth management, including presenting results to C-Level leadership.
What we’re looking for in our future Advanced Analytics team members:
- Analytically minded with a focus on solving complex business problems through data analysis and statistical modeling, with a strong understanding of our internal business strategy
- Able to determine the right solution and resources needed to address different questions
- Knows how to understand how different data is generated and its potential limitations
- A strong storyteller who can explain advanced analytics to a layman using simple terms and is comfortable presenting to upper-level management
- Aims to build relationships with other teams to further their knowledge and impact within the company
From a background and experience perspective:
- 2 – 4 years of experience working in a strategic consulting or analytics role (may include internships or client projects)
- Educational background in Data Analytics/Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Experience in machine learning to solve complex business issues (for example: linear/logistic regression, decision tree, k-means, random forest, gradient boosting, etc.)
- Hands on experience working with large datasets to derive insights and make recommendations
- Experience with data analytics software such as R, Excel, Tableau, and/or Power BI
- Programming experience with Python
- Nice to have:
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience
- Experience working on a pricing or revenue management focused team
- Knowledge/experience with discrete choice modeling and consumer research
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $81,300 - $113,800 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.