Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Jersey City
This position will work closely with the Design Director of Branding in the execution of IT COSMETICS’s creative vision across all key consumer and cast member touch-points inclusive of Collateral, Education Tools, PR Tools and Print.
• Create product launch campaigns: Thoroughly research competitors based on project brief and create mood boards, Follow up in a timely manner with the Design Director during each timeline milestone, Present ideas to directors and take creative feedback.
• Art Direct Photoshoots: Have consistent touch base meetings with our photography producer and any involved photographers/vendor talent prior to shoots, Make sure all artistic IT Cosmetics standards are met on set by being available to makeup and hair artists for look confirmations, and acting as liaison between artists and directors, compile contact sheets of photo shoot selects within three days post set.
• Work closely with in-house retouching team by giving detailed retouching direction.
• Prepare art files for print production, review and approve proofs prior to production.
• Communicate with multiple departments (PD, COPY, MKT) to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met.
• Archive released files on appropriate server.
• Work closely with Design Directors, Art Directors and Creative Operations Manager to ensure timely deliverables on assets (Design postcards, education documents, sales materials and prepare files for production). You must possess strong communications skills, a thorough eye for detail, technical design skills and a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 9 years of relevant experience
• Excellent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint
• Self-motivated and flexible; able to adapt quickly to change
• Agile in a fast-paced environment
• Superior communication skills