Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
Responsible for the creative and technical aspects of product development for Lip products. Maintains close awareness of scientific literature, raw materials technology, processing methodology, and marketing trends required to perform innovative product development assignments in a timely and efficient manner. Gains experience in a competitive patent environment while overseeing a safe and orderly laboratory environment.
- Show creativity and resourcefulness to come up with solutions to issues which may arise during the development process and/or in anticipation to issues which may come up in pilot plant or manufacturing.
- Perform product stability on all formulas as well as rectify stability issues.
- Must meet deadlines and interact with various groups within R&D.
- Follow through on all aspects of projects from inception to product launch and post launch issues resolution. Attention to details through the development steps.
- Interface with technical support groups including marketing, Demi-grand, and manufacturing.
- Maintains technical awareness of developments within field of responsibility.
- Communicates development challenges to management on a timely basis, while offering alternative solutions.
- Keeps accurate and precise records.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related sciences. Master’s Degree in these fields a plus
- 7+ years of cosmetic makeup formulation development.
- Advanced formulation knowledge, specific to lip and color cosmetics a plus.
- Advanced technical knowledge of cosmetic processing.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills. Displays a sense of urgency and initiative with creativity and flexibility.
- Interested in leadership role and developing individuals
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий