Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Страна: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Defining characteristics of the role:
- Providing in-depth consumer understanding through state of the art, cost effective, qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Providing consulting and interpretation of consumer, shopper and market research data
What are key highlights of this role?
The purpose of this role is to lead strategic research projects across all divisions of L’Oréal UKI with a focus on hair care and hair coloration categories to:
- Bring in-depth understanding of consumer hair beauty routines, needstates, expectations
- Provide clear insights on hair care and coloration copies, concepts, products
- Make sure results are embedded in business decisions
Measures of success:
- Animate & lead research with focus on supporting actionable results.
- Deliver reliable facts & insights together with sharp solutions and opportunities.
- Bring to life consumer and shopper passion & voice at the heart of the business
- Communicate effectively across the business to embed insight in category and brand strategies
- Actively identify & propose relevant research
- Be able to stand for absolute objectivity.
- Be best in class in market research methods
Who we’re looking for
Alongside a proven track record in the application of insights in the FMCG industry and a team oriented approach, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
- Consistently delivers on projects to quality and time.
- Connects effectively with others and establishes relationships based on trust
- Acts as a dedicated self-starter, takes initiative.
- Communicates information and opinions persuasively, openly and honestly, including when it concerns difficult messages
- Is fundamentally consumer oriented. Blend and interpret information from multiple sources.
- Plans activities systematically, shows strong attention to details, displays thoroughness in analysis and follow-up, follows through the decision-making process.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий