Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Düsseldorf
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
We are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
Lead the financial management of the brand in the context of the objectives defined by the Division Mancom and the Brand ManCom.
• Master degree with focus on finance / controlling
• Ideally minimum 5 years of job experience in controlling
• Strong analytical, strategic and conceptional competencies
• Strong engagement interpersonal skills
• Very good project management skills
• Self starter
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English
· Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
· A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
· Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
· Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.