Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Saint Petersburg, FL
Страна: United States
POSITION: Senior Designer
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
LOCATION: Saint Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
The Senior Designer will be responsible for the execution of high-level campaigns that will be used across all SalonCentric Store, Web, Social, Email and other marketing touchpoints. The Senior Designer will be responsible for creating original promotional artwork from campaign ideation to layout and production. The Senior Designer will work alongside the copywriters to ensure all marketing is visually and verbally impactful, in-line with brand identity and effective in graphically communicating business objectives in order to drive sales across all SalonCentric channels.
- Will be responsible for creating solid design solutions, utilizing exemplary typographic and layout skills.
- Work with Creative Director, Art Director and copywriters to brainstorm, conceptualize and design artwork for SalonCentric marketing programs, promotional events, contests, education, shows as well as internal programs.
- Strive to exceed internal clients’ expectations by delivering a variety of original and imaginative concepts in line with the creative brief and brand image.
- Identify and vocalize solutions to design and marketing challenges
- Continually look for opportunities to elevate the creativity of design concepts as well as to enhance their impact and effectiveness.
- Closely collaborate and contribute solutions with the copywriters to make sure design aligns with copy so that key messages are reinforced through layout and vice-versa.
- Must be able to take concepts from the ideation stage through to final digital and print production stages.
- Must have 2+ years senior designer experience in a creative agency or in-house creative department. Plus, a minimum of 5 years design experience.
- Must have a portfolio website that clearly demonstrates the proven ability to develop visually-impactful and promotionally-oriented designs tailored to different target audiences. Retail and beauty/fashion experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other designers and copywriters to maximize impact, effectiveness and originality of all materials through critical feedback, creative brainstorming and receptiveness to trying multiple approaches.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment in order to meet tight deadlines. Able to respond and pivot quickly to changes in direction.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign. Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate are a plus. Strong typographical layout skills. In-depth understanding of color theory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent
◄ Назад к списку вакансий