The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon and other key accounts in the U.S.
This role is responsible for the development of best in class processes focused on Sales, Operations and Systems related projects that drive the day to day success and future journey of our eCommerce business. The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative field, backed by an experience in working with massive data sets. Should be scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of the Amazon business.
To succeed the candidate will be backed by an extensive experience in working on large data sets, scaling algorithms to new data sets to drive new business solutions and provide insights to cross-functional teams ensuring business strategies are aligned across all initiatives and leading the implementation of data modeling solutions, among others. Role will dual-path between Operations & Sales opportunity and create a roadmap for quick wins and roadmap for future team needs.
Sales & Operations Support for Cerave, La Roche-Posay, Dermablend, & Vichy
- Support and enforce processes for catalog management and provide monitoring, QA, and proactive analysis on catalog discrepancies
- Support Team via web data mining and presentation of data to inform the day to day business and product launches (data cleansing, modeling, implementation as needed)
- Manage product operations (building dashboards and reports) by aggregating data across brands & multiple different reporting systems (ARA, SAP, PDP Information) and retailers
- Exploratory Analysis (identifying long term trends) to provide Account Managers actionable insights to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics
- Partner with Account Managers and finance by leveraging reporting systems and financial acumen to inform business of financial trends for informing the budget planning process
- Serve as main point of contact between eCommerce team and both internal and external teams in charge of systems that help run the business like Rakuten, Slice, Clavis, APEX, etc.
- Identify blue sky opportunities to support the strategic needs and day to day of running the Amazon business via new capabilities, third party vendors, and other initiatives and build business case for exploration and execution
- Responsible for developing reporting & understanding to help sales teams ensure media budget is being spent and allocated according to strategic priorities
- Work closely with teams responsible for internal Finance & Operations reporting systems to develop a unified reporting system
- Work with internal trade promotions systems to drive financial accuracy along with an understanding of drivers of ROI
- Consult with CDMO on centralized data strategy at scale and provide ad-hoc creation and curation of datasets for high priority projects
- Partner with Account Managers and brand teams to validate performance KPIs and provide strategic learnings and opportunities using internal and external data
- Graduates from engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science, operations research, supply chain or business analytics background
- 5+ years in a strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting, eCommerce, Operations, Sales Planning or Advanced Analytics) or Advanced degree and at least 1 year of experience in related occupation
- Experience working with enterprise reporting systems, data analytics, working with large data sets and ideally writing complex SQL queries; building complex data analyses by leveraging scripting languages including Python, Java, or a related scripting language; understanding of machine learning and linguistics.
- Experience working with data visualization tools and creating data visualization concepts. (Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Power Bi or similar)
- Prior experience in Fashion, Beauty, or CPG industries preferred
- Prior experience with Vendor Central / Amazon Retail Analytics preferred
- SAP system experience preferred
- Clear understanding of relational databases along with a demonstrated ability to merge/transfer text files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources
- Keen sense of detail orientation
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Experience with Catalog Management
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Big Query
- Experience with Jupyter Notebook, CoLab
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.