The Senior Manager, Go-To-Market is responsible for driving business intelligence for Kiehl’s. This role will support Leadership and the overall Kiehl’s organization with data collection, analysis, tracking and communication across DMI teams to ensure that all our decisions are data driven. The role will also be accountable to deliver clear prospective insights to continue to future proof the brand.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS
- Orchestrates and synthesizes the data collection for the brand.
- Gather data from available resources to support SVP O&O and Head of GTM with business monitoring: sell-in, sell-out, market data,…
- Consolidate Zone/market insights and data to help SVP O&O build strategy, vision, guidelines
- Lead prospective analysis based on the business needs to ensure that the Kiehl’s DMI is making data-based decisions
- For specific project (3* priority), work with DMI teams on post-launch performance analysis
- Centralize brand pricing strategy and support price architecture decisions with data (both existing SKUs & innovations)
- Drive the Business Modelling and support Head of Go-To-Market with investment decisions
REPORTING AND INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Manage the quarterly business reports across Zones and Markets
- Create relevant reporting dashboards and KPIs to follow-up on regular basis
- Upskill teams on data collection tools and available data at Kiehl’s
- Own the relationship with the Division Data team
- Minimum 5-7 Years of business modeling and brand building experience
- Strong understanding of category and economic dynamics
- Ability to balance commercial realities and organizational ambitions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as sensitivity to needs of foreign markets
- Must be a hands-on professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, changing environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.