Job Title: Senior Manager, Client Services
Division: L’Oréal Information Technology
Location: NJ & Surrounding NJ Areas
Reports To: Director, Client Services
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
- Report directly to the Director of IT Client Services (US)
- The role requires a passion and expertise in IT onsite and remote support and delivering world class service to the L’Oréal business
- Experiencing with managing people and contractors on varying daily tasks and projects
- Ability to build strong relationship with the business in order to meet their IT support requirements and deliver an exceptional client experience
- Contribute, share knowledge, mentor, and provide feedback to update existing processes to streamline support as business requirements.
- Provide 2nd level infrastructure support. Other support will be provided at the Americas Zone level
- Strong analytical business skills, technical competence, communication, and leadership skills
- Experience with multi-tasking and capable of resolving complex problems
- Experience engaging with senior leaders at the highest levels and providing day to day and advanced technical support for executives and VIP’s.
Proactively identify, document and implement procedures to limit downtime, maintain a stable technology desk-side environment for Executives and VIP’s
Continuously explore to enhance the support services including case management and overall team workflow to provide the best possible customer experience and higher customer satisfaction
Own decisions through completion, adhering to team and organizational guidelines
Problem resolution may involve escalating issues to a 3rd party which must be supervised and managed through to resolution
Actively engage in formal Critical Incident discussions and decision-making where significant client impact and risks exist
Drive customer escalations to a logical closure to help boost customer satisfaction scores
Balance competing priorities and maintain the ability to shift focus quickly in response to critical business and customer needs
Leads initiatives to improve employee process and workflow knowledge through training and procedural documentation
Maintain physical inventory of company IT equipment and mobile devices accurately
Ability to support large conference rooms/meetings and their respective technologies including Microsoft Teams Rooms and Lenovo ThinkSmart Hubs etc.
Ability to work independently and with a team
Experience in asset depot processes and workflow
Assists with the imaging, installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
Works with other IT teams as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
Provide level 2 desktop support including but not limited to Windows, MS Office (O365), and proprietary systems
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to quickly become proficient in new systems and to adapt to new evolving business requirements
Communicating up and out on IT issues may arise so all team members are made aware as well as management as well as keeping all levels of management informed on progress
Detail-oriented, organized and customer focused
Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills needed to support the business, shares this expertise with others
Work closely with the corporate teams in support of projects and troubleshooting
Provide documentation and mentoring as required for all systems supported
Cross train team as needed for new business solutions and initiatives
Ability to travel to different sites as needed by business
Take technical lead on any project as required by the project manager
Participate in project discussions as required by the team
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 6+ years of IT experience with 4 years of experience in a multi-office environment and remote support environment
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail, making and keeping commitments
- Solid technical background in a broad range of Microsoft-based IT disciplines, including some knowledge of infrastructure and architecture, server, storage, network, and project management.
- Experience with Windows servers, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, network routers and switches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to present ideas in user-friendly manner
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Manage IT assets including software and hardware, and some knowledge of full lifecycle management
- Ability to work independently and with a team
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.