Job Title: Senior Manager, Content & SEO (YSL)
Division: LUXE/International Designer Collections
Location: New York
The YSL Senior Manager of Content and SEO manages all content elements for the brand at every digital consumer touch point across the communication funnel. With an eye for content and obsession for data, you are responsible for the YSL Beauty’s content strategy and ensure a continuous cycle of optimization to ensure best-in-class content and assets:
1) You will lead the identification of asset needs for media campaigns, social platforms, and product pages (yslb.com and retailer.com).
2) You will lead development of content by briefing the DMI (globally produced) and the Luxe Content studio (locally produced) for new assets and the optimization of existing ones.
3) As a results-obsessed and data-driven marketer, you will report and analyze metrics to ensure KPIs are established, measured and utilized to optimize plans for content..
4) You will monitor and research SEO to continuously refine and optimize our assets, copy and content to drive maximum visibility in search engines.
5) Organization, collaboration and ability to influence are critical for this role as you will be tracking formats and distributing content across teams
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 years of digital marketing, social media marketing, digital content management or similar experience, with a deep emphasis on makeup and beauty.
- Expertise on content strategy for various touchpoints in the communication funnel: media, social platforms, product pages.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills building trusting partnerships and building a strong communications strategy and network.
- Ability to effectively structure and articulate presentations to foster learning
- Strategic thinking, impeccable organizational skills, a talent for process management and relationship building, plus solid creative writing, business writing and proofreading skills are absolutely essential.
- Aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires strategic thinking and attention detail, with intermittent input and partnership from AVP Brand Engagement, Brand marketing, Luxe and D2C teams. Must be able to forge strong, collaborative partnerships and positively influence cross-functional and DMI
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements: Potential for travel to meetings
Essential Duties Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Manages overall YSL content strategy across all digital touchpoints
2. The YSL SEO expert who researches and analyzes SEO insights to optimize YSL content across media, social platforms, product pages.
3. Tracks, distributes and analyzes performance of assets for campaigns and product pages
4. Provides DMI feedback on all globally produced content and briefs the DMI and Luxe Content studio for locally developed assets
5. Presents content and brand asset strategy to management and key stakeholders
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job d
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.