Job: Senior Product Manager: ACD
Reports to: General Manager
Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITES:
• Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management.
• Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue.
• Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences.
• Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale).
• Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines.
• Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market, and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.).
• Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy.
• Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management.
• Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity.
• Ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
• Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.).
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• 360 Medical Marketing inclusive of Health Care Practitioners from inception to execution.
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHT
• Identifies market drivers.
Translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights.
• Thinks brand strategy.
• Imagines disruptive products & services.
• Develops integrated campaigns that work.
• Integrates retail & shopper expertise.
• Delivers excellence with agility and rigor.
• Integrates sustainable, business consciousness.
• Creates collaboration for bigger success.
• Shares & leverages best practices.
• People Developer