Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bengaluru
1. Strategy development of projects for the team based on three levers ex: Safety. Performance and generation of IP for Natural extracts.
2. Communication to the scientific community on experimental procedures established at laboratory level, summarization of results and providing insight into its applications and use.
3. Transversal project management , excellent collaborative spirit and willingness to work with international teams.
4. Active participation in ensuring compliance to safety regulations and adherence to Good Laboratory Practices.
SCIENTIFIC/TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE COMPETENCY
1. Transforming new scientific/technical knowledge into inventions that are patentable and sustainable for L’Oreal.
2. Identifying and developing new raw materials and technologies to deliver performance, maintaining quality and ensuring safety.
3. Interpreting results from laboratory experiments in the most relevant way and communicating/sharing with the team on results with integrity.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR INNOVATION COMPETENCY
1. Identifying new opportunities and taking risks to create radical or disruptive innovations with new raw materials or inventions
2. Ensuring the long term success of projects with a mission to maintain quality, sustainability and technical excellence.
COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP FOR INNOVATION COMPETENCY
1. Working with a shared vision in mind and translating the vision of the team into effective goals and results
2. Leading collaborative projects in a transversal manner with a local and global perspective and transforming them into innovative deliverables.
3. Promoting collaboration between departments and functions to ensure team success.
CREATIVITY INSPIRED BY CONSUMERS COMPETENCY
1. Being inspired by what the next generation of consumers desire to have in a cosmetic product, identifying the need gaps and building innovations specifically designed to consumer needs
2. Working closely with consumer insights team to build new scientific concepts/ideas to bring disruptive ideas to the market.
1. Delivering new technologies/Raw materials to address “clean and natural” requirements of consumers
2. Developing new technologies for extraction which follow Green Chemistry principles and are under the scope of sustainable innovation.
3. Ensuring captivity of processes that are developed at laboratory level and that are exclusive for IP generation.
Candidate must have a Ph.D. degree with 8-12 years of Experience
1. One major disruptive innovation in the field of Natural Technologies/Raw materials for Skin and/or Hair cosmetic applications
2. Independently handle new projects on naturals for application in cosmetics/pharmaceuticals, more specifically on developing novel extracts with exclusive IP based processes.
3. Area of specialty could include: Natural Product chemistry, Marine Natural Products, Organic chemistry, Green Chemistry
4. Good communication, Networking skills and collaborative mindset