WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit.
So, what are we looking for?
- Ability to support IT applications from a technical standpoint
- Manage the RUN service and supervise its functioning to ensure user effectiveness, adoption, and Operational excellence for Supply Chain & Finance applications in South Hub
- Work closely with the support team to ensure timely resolution of tickets and underpinning issues are identified and resolved
- Maintain high performance levels for service-related processes, and implement improvement activities wherever necessary
- Act as an escalation point and take ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Ensure that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on performance of the service delivery with relevant KPIs
- Ensure that standardized methods, processes, and procedures are used for the efficient and prompt handling of all changes
- Accountable for knowledge transition from enhancements/projects to run teams using a standard Build to Run process
- Perform proactive problem management to minimize failures
- Focus on Knowledge Management to ensure proper documentation, availability and sharing of knowledge
- Establish governance process to review SLA’s, KPI’s, vendor performance and quality of service
- Lead a culture of Continual Service Improvement with the vendors
- Supervise external vendors that manages support / maintenance including Major Incidents
- Demonstrated ability to manage support operations and strong ability to influence others
- Build strong relationships with the BRMs and key stakeholders to identify customer issues and needs
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams on issue resolution
- Lead and manage external AMS teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Advocate for the RUN team
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Experience in dealing with third-party provided services
- Operational ability in a diverse, large-scale environment
- Exceptional customer-facing skills
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Good Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles
- Expertise in people management and leadership
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical, organization, analysis, and problem – solving skills
- Experience working with onsite and offshore AMS providers
- Skilled in using Service Now
- Hands on experience in supporting IT applications
- ITIL V4 certified (preferred)
- A curious learner who takes initiative and things outside the box
- An entrepreneur who identifies new opportunities
- A self-starter with an interest in solving business challenges
- A collaborator willing to work in a multi-country, transparent environment
- An excellent AMS providers manager
- An expert in follow up strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-lingual (English-Spanish)
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
1. Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
2. Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
3. Has a powerful and innovative HR practices: mobility oportunities, investment in employee training, and other engagement and enablement initiatives
4. Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!
THIS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT…
1. If your CV is selected, you will have an HR interview.
2. Lastly, there will be a technical interview with your potential manager (sometimes accompanied by another team member).
YOU WANT FURTHER INFORMATIONS?
CHECK THESE USEFUL LINKS:
· Know more about BeautyTech @L'Oréal
· Know more about L'Oréal news
· L’Oréal in key figures
· Know more about CSR @L’Oréal
· Know more about L’Oréal for the Future program.