ABOUT THE JOB
- 12 month Fixed term contract based in our Distribution Centre at 15 Imagine Way Dandenong South
- Ensure the timely availability of all products, while optimizing customer service and cost.
- You will be a crucial interface between the planning function and other areas of the business, including commercial, marketing, finance and local subcontractors.
- Co-ordinate the physical flows and administrative documents between the warehouse and the subcontractors
- Closely track availability of products, evaluate risks and inform all stakeholders
- Manage subcontractor performance
- Providing advanced shipping notices to customer distribution centres and validating inventories
- Updating and preparation of ad-hoc reports and other duties as required
- Strong proven experience within a high SKU environment acting in planning capacity.
- Ability to manage complexity in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and effectively communicate meaningful information to different areas of the business.
- Strong analytical skill set will be highly regarded as will a collaborative mind-set.
- Previous experience within the retail or FMCG environment will be advantageous as will a flexible, results oriented approach.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Staff product discounts to use across all our 28 brands- from our Luxury, Consumer, Hair and Active Cosmetics divisions
- Staff shop onsite at our amazing Distribution Centre in Dandenong South
- Close to home if you live in the Southeast suburbs
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our distributor customers. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.