In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Summary: This position will be responsible for product education in partnership with the marketing + lab teams, and customer experience at each point of distribution including: medical, pharmacy, retail, and travel retail.
- Works closely with the product innovation/ marketing team + the labs for support of new product, animation, and professional products launch strategies.
- Responsible launch or animation education materials for all channels including medical, pharmacy, retail, + travel retail.
- Product knowledge deck
- Partnership with digital manager for eLearning module + visual assets delivery
- Videos for professional category launches
- Event assets as needed
- Asset list by category of release (A,B,C)
- Post release product knowledge webinars
- Responsible for updating key brand evergreen assets
- Responsible for content creation, global guidelines and execution of Customer experience program by point of distribution
- Assisting key markets in launch of programs and products/animation with tracking of KPI for each program
- Webinar training for launch of program
- KPIs for each program and quarterly collection of results
- Close communication and alignment with zone teams
- Support onboarding of new markets to SkinCeuticals
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of programs at key global meetings
- International training meeting
- Mondiale workshop
Meetings and Trade Shows:
- When relevant, home office visits may be required
- Attends globally supported trade shows
Experience / Abilities Required:
- Minimum 5-7 years hands-on training experience and/or equivalent related work and educational experience.
- Licensed aesthetician or medical field experience
- High level content writing skills
- Experience in ideation, creation, and execution of new business/professional development programs
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- Position requires global coverage and flexibility of office hours to support global time change for virtual meetings. May include up to %20 travel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Computer proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.