Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Страна: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
• Develop action plans to grow our followers, engage and retain them:
• Create and manage the brand content calendar for your categories
• Manage and create content for organic and ‘paid for’ posts, PR, eCommerce and social sites
• Develop & manage Brand Influencer Marketing strategy & activities for your categories
• Provide input to sign off of brand digital assets
• Analyse and report on campaign performance, habits and behaviour of visitors
• Understand ROI and effectiveness of product spend and activity and manage social budget
• Ongoing briefing to the customer care team of launches and everyday business
• Brand specific CRM activity for your categories
• Feed regularly the teams with social/digital trends (content, formats, influencers, etc)
Measures of success:
What could L’Oréal offer me?