A / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L'Oréal VN
70% Influencer Marketing Development and Management:
- Build influencer marketing strategy for L’Oréal Consumer Products, manage and coordinate with agency to plan and execute influencer marketing campaigns together with brand teams;
- Establish relationships and frequently meet with influencers aiming to build brand advocacy and brand love. Continuously identify and expand influencers network that drives brand awareness and engagement across consumers tribes;
- Monitor influencer online & social performance, manage and optimize cost efficiency of activities;
- Ensure compliancy in collaborating with influencers, including data privacy, social media content consent following the influencer policy of L'Oréal Group;
- Initiate and coordinate with marketing teams to organize influencer engagement activities that benefit cross-brand advocacy.
30% Social Community Management:
- Build social strategy frame, social channel direction, planning and define success metrics for each channel
- Lead the selection of agency, design scope of work, KPIs, performance efficiency and evaluation together with brand marketing teams
- Advise and consult brand marketing teams on social content development, creative ideas and reflect socially trendy content into social activations
- Coordinate with brand teams in building content partnerships with external stakeholders including e-retailers, passion point communities, beauty and health community partners
B/ Most important qualifications, background and experience:
•Good understanding and sensitivity towards beauty, skincare and makeup trends.
•More than 5 years of relevant work experience in Ecommerce industry
•Good understanding of e-Channels business model to drive on-platform visibility. B2C eCommerce, key account management, sales planning, account development, trade marketing experience preferred
•Strong Digital marketing experience, particularly in the areas of Search, Analytics, Social media and Mobile.
•Having experience in working with KOC is preferred