Official Administrative intern program - Max 12 months
Productive, self-motivated, team and detail-oriented are qualities necessary for success in this role. Providing assistance to the PR/Marketing team with an emphasis on product orders, event preparation, administrative duties, social media tracking and reporting as well as handle own marketing-related projects as assigned.
- Responsible for preparation of expense reports as needed.
- Travel arrangements, phone coverage, route mail, expense reports
- Maintain calendars and arrange appointments if needed
- Book meetings in-house and offsite; secure conference rooms; confirm meetings/appts; greet guests; secure technology and other equipment, food/bev, etc. for meetings
- Maintain files for expense reports
- Update and maintain client database with current information
- Invoice processing
- Order, issue and track no-charge merchandise for PR purposes
- Support set-up of in-house events
- Support keeping promotional and content calendars up to date
- Assist in social media reporting and recaps
- Some hands-on social media work (dependent on experience)
- Assist in social media campaign brainstorming
- Maintain product inventory for PR purposes
- Ad-hoc marketing projects
- Bachelor’s degree, need to have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with social media platforms
- High level of organization
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.