LUXE Supply Chain
Specialist -Supply Chain, Dispute Resolution
This powerful role drives changes and improvements to the supply chain by managing deduction resolutions. Facilitate these changes by working with appropriate internal and external business partners. Work to streamline internal deduction processes. Understanding when issues need to be escalated and provide appropriate summarized information to suggest/enable decisions.
This Specialist would be responsible for the following:
- Understanding lack of response from customer/field sales to enable resolution of deductions
- Ongoing issues in the business that result in deductions
- Participating/Leading customer specific process reviews and supply chain discussions
- Process improvement suggestions related to deduction processing
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Credit or related field preferred
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SAP experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Flexibility to work occasional extended hours as required
- Ability to present data collected and analyzed to management and above.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Research numerous types of retailer deductions including, but not limited to, distribution, advertising, and returned product disputes. Determine root cause and appropriate actions for resolution.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports for Management, maintaining the A/R system by offsetting approved charge-backs and preparing adjustments for valid deductions.
- Prepare professional quality emails and spreadsheets for communicating with key customers and Sales the status of open deductions, including requests for repayment of invalid deductions.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.