Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Minneapolis, MN
Страна: United States
CPFR Sr. Analyst will drive Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment with the external customer and their Customer team throughout the item life cycle in the total supply chain. This role will influence the customer’s forecast, plan and execute events, and lead the customer supply relationship. Utilizing customer systems and joint business targets, the CPFR will analyze data trends to support the business planning and execution processes through accurate forecasting. Should have a complete understanding of all of the customer’s extensive systems and data of future/historical replenishment, sales, inventories to best drive best in class forecast accuracy and processes. This role will be also responsible for building relationships with internal contacts including Commercial teams, Demand Planning, Sales, Business Planning, Finance and other functions when required. Customer supply replenishment execution and forecasting intelligence are the main areas of accountability for a specific brand or category set within L’Oreal USA’s Consumer Products Division.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; STEM or finance/Commercial disciplines preferred.
- Software Skills: Proficiency with MS Office required, advanced Excel ; experience with a forecast modeling tool preferred (e.g. Logility; FuturMaster, Manugistics) SAP experience helpful. Experience in customer retail systems (e.g. Retaillink, JDA etc. helpful)
- 3+ years’ experience in FMCG Supply Chain or equivalent. At least 1+ years in a customer-facing role.
- Effective communication skills, including solid negotiation and customer facing skills to support relationship building.
- Demonstrated analytical approach to management of supply chain interface between supplier and the customer, root-causing constraints and service issues and providing solutions.
- Proven ability to structure and conduct supply chain analyses with particular emphasis on customer collaborative results.
- Ability to understand impact of decisions and changes to e2e Supply Chains and to convert strategy into results.
- Working knowledge of:
- Use of quantitative methods to analyze situations and solve business problems
- Data management/databases
- Mass market retail environment
- Consumer marketing
- Supply chain operations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий