Сфера деятельности: Finance
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Guaynabo, PR
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Division: Finance and Administration Department
Location: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Reports To: Senior Manager - Finance
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
The Senior Finance Analyst will be an integral part of the controlling team managing the financial performance of L’Oréal Caribe, reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager. The Senior Finance Analyst will participate in the full cycle financial, planning and analysis (FP&A) process of the group, including monthly close & analysis, quarterly trending, pre-budget and budget exercises. Additionally, individual will perform analysis on financial performance, assist in the education of our Business Partners on financial topics and tools, participate in the upgrade and improvement of financial tools and processes, and support to the internal control process of the organization. Role will regularly interact with all functions Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Corporate & Operations Finance and accounting.
• Responsible for Actuals, Budget and Trend for Marketing Advertising & Promotion for the assigned division.
• Key liaison with Marketing teams to ensure that financial projections are aligned with targets.
• Promote Fuel to monitor A&P investment against Budget/Trends, and measure as % Net Sales and Marketing Margins for all divisions.
• Finance Key User/Approver for Purchasing Order systems: MyMarket, and Contacts (Media Agency POs).
• Closing profit and loss (P&L) validation with KE 30 (Income Statement) SAP.
• Upload new trend and budget to Compass and Magnitude. Responsible for trend and budget. calculations, simulations and reporting requirements in Compass and in Magnitude.
• Generate Compass Reports for actuals, trends and budgets.
• Conduct General Ledger Account Analysis and provide recommendations.
• Perform Pre-Closing month end journal entries.
• Provide Close requirements and information requested by Business partners.
• Responsible for the reporting requirement of the monthly closing, proposing journal entries and assuring all closing requirements and deadlines are met as per corporate schedule.
• Cross-functional partnership with other areas of the business including Accounting/Sales/Operations, IT, and Marketing teams to ensure strategic collaboration and alignment within business parameters.
• Manage Full Month Closing reports in Magnitude and Compass in PLP module and identify ways to correct processes accounting practices and accounting recognition for a more visible P&L. In addition, foresees the implications of any Division decision or actions and their effect in the Company numbers and accounting.
• Perform any other job-related duties as required or that may arise in the future.
What We Are Looking For:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Finance or Accounting major.
• Years of Experience: One (1) to three (3) years of experience in controlling or financial, planning & analysis (FP&A) position, preferably in consumer goods operations environment.
• Job Specific Experience/Skills:
• Knowledge of accounting cycle and auditing essentials.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Cost Consciousness.
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and be proactive.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal.
• Interested in entrepreneurial environment.
• Desire to work in a team environment and foster cross-functional support and learning.
• Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other business applications. Intermediate Excel, preferred.
• Travel: This position may require traveling of 15%
• Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee spends specific time in the following physical activities:
• Stand: 1/3 to 2/3
• Walk: 1/3 to 2/3
• Sit: Over 2/3
• Talk or hear: Over 2/3
Also, the employee lifts specific weight following safety guidelines and policies established by the Company.
• Lift up to 10 pounds: Under 1/3
• Lift up to 25 pounds: None
Lift up to 50 pounds: None
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed at interior / office environment involving sedentary work.
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or CPA Candidate preferred.
What’s In It For You:
• Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
• Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.