Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York City
Страна: United States
Consumer Products Division
Sr. Analyst - Finance Job Description:
- Prepare various financial schedules and related reports for the budget, trend and three-year plan for specific Division product lines. Assists with preparation of associated presentations.
- Manages cost control and conducts budget meetings with departmental and brand managers.
- Analyze assigned Brand/Division results comparative to budget/trend forecast and provide explanation of significant variances.
- Analyze B/S accounts and prepare reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis of actual v. budget for P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Responsible for preparing and transmitting trend Royalty & Sales Reports to Corporate as required.
- Forecasts and analyzes Division's Cost of Sales budget and determines nature of any variances.
- Assists in seasonalization of Budget/Trends.
- Provide financial support to operating departments.
- Special projects as assigned.
Experience - External:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in finance preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must).
- SAP or TM1/Cognos a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Consumer products background preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий