POSITION: Sr. Analyst - Finance, Partner Brands
DEPARTMENT: Partner Brand Finance
REPORTS TO: AVP - Finance, Partner Brands
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
SalonCentric, a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oréal is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Manager of Finance. This position will be heavily focused on promotional finance management, interaction with both internal and external teams and report generation for forecasting, budgeting and influencing multiple P&L line items. Candidate must have a great sense of professionalism and excellent verbal and written communication skills. SalonCentric is a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to learn, advance, and be challenged to grow professionally.
The position is expected to perform complex ad hoc analysis on a regular basis, assist in special projects, support the development of presentation materials for executive leadership, and continuously identify opportunities for process improvements.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage the monthly cadence of Trade Event Agreement (TEA) setup and execution:
- Update Passport Promotional Planning data for TEA database.
- Run TEA database queries and ensure accuracy of export.
- Create reverse purchase orders within SAP billing business partners back for Promotional Events.
- Program SAP with TEA information for tracking of TEA promotions.
- Run monthly debit memo batch and respond to vendor inquiries/disputes.
- Review accounting reports on outstanding TEA’s and work to resolve.
- Create and publish TEA aging report.
- Ensure all P&L activity pertaining to TEA’s is clean and accurate.
- Submit request for posting TEA’s to the Balance Sheet.
- Monitoring vendor contract terms and conditions
- Financial transactions and Maintenance:
- Collaborate with the Info Cell team to maintain updated information in TEA database.
- Book requested financial transactions as needed, including Markdown funding, purchase rebates, national events and other non-cyclical occurrences.
- Resolve vendor issues with AP debits, investigate and recalculate as needed.
- Work with vendors to provide them with additional required debit memo information.
- Monthly Close:
- Run SAP Error Log report and update YTD Promo Activity tracker.
- Publish report with commentary on underfunded promotions.
- Book all monthly events including SPIFFS, Rebates and Channel specific promos.
- Report to P&L manager any previously unplanned expenses resulting from TEA’s.
- Review brand feedback from prior promo period billings.
- Book all funding due from store overrides.
- Submit monthly Debit Request to Accounts Payable.
- Book accruals for outstanding promo and brand specific rebates.
- Publish month actual Units/Sales/Minorations to Demand Planning.
- Update price increase summary’s and send report with commentary.
- Book all Compliance Charge Backs.
- Confirm all month end activity on the P&L and ensure accuracy.
- Liaise with multiple category management teams within SalonCentric
- Advise on Promotional Activities within supported categories
- Communication with external vendors regarding inquires and disputes with our bill back process.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, focus in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related field preferred.
- 3-5 years (minimum) work experience in a related field
- Professional communication skills, strong business acumen and a strong sense of urgency.
- Comfortable having difficult conversations with business partners and clearly stating business requirements. Strong soft skills are a plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel with ability to work with Pivot Tables and large data sets.
- Familiarity with SAP, Power BI, MS Access and MS PowerPoint desirable.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, highly proactive, ability to work with multiple teams.
- Skill set for identifying problems, risks and opportunities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Comfortable with environment of change and group decision making
- Ability to work with various levels of management throughout the organization
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong interest in advancement
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.