Sr. Analyst / Manager, HQ Finance (SG&A)
Primarily, Hudson Yards office location
Some travel to other L’Oreal locations is required
LUXE is currently moving towards a centralized SG&A team.
We are responsible for managing fixed costs control for the division
Role: Report into the Director of Finance for LUXE SG&A centralization team
- Primarily responsible to manage assigned area's annual business plan/Budget/Trend
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and transmission of variety of finance reports in accordance with corporate requirements. i.e. Budgets, budget phasing, reporting, commentary
- Manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with departmental managers
- Inform of any risks and/or opportunities related to their assigned area
- Primary support person for all finance related issues for operating departments
- Preparation of monthly Journal entries for cost center related entries.
- JEs include: Accruals, reclasses, T&E reclasses, chargeback affiliates/ or brands working with Accounting team to ensure all entries are booked prior to cost center
- Assessments detailed account analysis for actuals
Actual Control & Reporting:
- Commentary for Actuals vs Budget/Trend - for Flash/Corporate meetings
- Meeting preparation for Controllers/Department heads on their monthly results
- Analyze Actual variances to Budget/Trend
Budget/Trend Management Control & Reporting:
- Coordinating Budget/Trend deadlines with various business partners
- Preparation of Budget/Trend based on corporate calendar-includes inputs, allocations, receiving costs
- Commentary on all Budget/Trend changes
- Review meeting prepartion with Controllers/Departments heads on their Budget/Trend changes
o Benchmarking, Account Analysis, Cost savings, Brand Analysis, etc.
- Sr. Analyst 2 - 3 yrs / Manager 5+ years of experience in finance preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required
- Strong computer skills required including Advanced Excel and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and teamwork environment and to create strong work relationships with business partners
- Positive outlook and 'can do attitude' to get the job done
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels in the organization
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast paced work environment
Systems: SAP, TM1 (Compass), Magnitude (FC), Microsoft office, CONCUR, SRM, SHOP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.