Responsible for code creation and DPM/FUSION/Elixpedia Master Data. Must ensure adherence to GS1 standards as well as L’Oreal norms. Responsible to test and adapt to frequent system enhancements. Will participate in the Consumer Product Division and L’Oreal USA system or process projects. The role requires frequent interaction with Global Brand Supply Chain, Corporate Supply Chain, Manufacturing Supply Chain, Finance, Packaging, Transportation, Marketing, & CoE.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant business experience.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Master Data.
- Previous exposure to SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work Cross-Functionally.
- Master Data Management. Responsible for day to day management of a CPD Catalog. This will include but is not limited to Lifecycle Management, Code Activations, GTIN’s, Publication to retailers, Costing and Pricing.
- Monitor and Analyze data integrity and system performance. (DPM, Fusion, Elixpedia, & APO.)
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly tasks pertaining to product master data management for CPD. Responsibilities include DPM Dashboard & Routing, Monitoring of PIM/Master Data reports Reports.
- Working Cross Functionally. Daily interaction with L’Oreal associates across all aspects of the supply chain.
- (GBSC, CSC, MSC, Finance, Packaging, Transportation, Marketing, & CoE)
- Provide technical support to end-users who are creating codes in DPM. (PEP, Marketing, & GBSC).
- Able to multi-task and prioritize important tasks and initiatives in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Projects and Ad Hoc activity as determined by CPD PIM Management.