Job Title: Senior Analyst- Account Supply Chain Analytics
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for Maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), supporting the MSL department with reporting/data needs and standard monthly reporting requirements.
- Manage plant production transfers
- Performs routine data health checks to ensure smooth exchanges of information
- Data Collection, reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for MSL PPD and Corporate Ops
- MSL WISE (SAP ECC and APO), FUSION (SAP ECC) and Affiliate File Exchanges.
- Consolidation of Finished Good Production Plans, Inventory and Demand - Global Stock Equation Management
- Prepares Ad Hoc Analysis and Reporting for Brand Cells, Finance, etc. as needed
- Pursue specific projects with Affiliates, Factories and or Distribution
- Aid in Training of MSL members
- System Troubleshooting and Support Team Interface
- Consulting with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business related field 1-2 years’ experience.
- SAP or Equivalent experience
- Experience utilizing Power BI to support business analytics
- Advanced Excel Experience (Pivot Tables - must, Databases - must, Macros - preferred, Access and Spotfire – plus)
- Solid understanding of Database structures (tables and cubes) MDX query a Plus
- Basic Understanding of Logistics / Supply Chain and Supporting Systems
- Basic Process Mapping
- Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of Global Markets and Cultural Diversity
- Analytical, innovative, and creative approach to solving problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.