As the Physical Distribution / Co-Packing Senior Buyer you will participate in development and implementation of sourcing projects across L’Oreal USA in close partnership with your business stakeholders.
You will work with the Category Lead as a key partner to optimize cost while enhancing overall value. You will participate in the strategic sourcing process, stakeholder management, supplier management, continuous cost and performance improvement, and innovation. You will be responsible for leading projects independently, as needed.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of analytical, and financial competency as well as excellent communication skills in order to promote a positive working relationship with business partners and suppliers.
- Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions.
- Support Category Lead in the development and execution of the long term strategic sourcing plan.
- Help Category Lead translate and prioritize global / regional strategies for US market
- Lead a broad range of commercial and business contract negotiations working closely with L’Oreal’s legal counsel and Business Stakeholders.
- Manage/consolidate category savings across projects, spend analytics and Financial reporting
- Manage and maintain relationships with 3rd party partners who represent extension of our Sourcing team – venue sourcing agencies, attendee registration, event reporting tools, etc.
- Manage the implementation phase of the awarded strategic sourcing project.
- Manage a strong Supplier Partnership program with your category partners.
- Ability lead cross functional teams and influence decision
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or similar field
- 3+ years’ experience strategic sourcing and category management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.