Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
Senior Developer, Development
Manage package development and project-related activities to assure timely and cost effective new product launches, promotions, and maintenance of basic business activities. Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in effective cost reduction / harmonization programs for new or existing products. In assigned project category leads package innovation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· Minimum 5 years experience in proven package development project work/quality experience, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
· French Language skill is a plus
· Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
· Proficient PC skills - MS Office software and capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint. Also Proficient in the use of MS Project.
· Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization AND our suppliers.
· Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
· Assume Leadership role of Brand Development team and special projects as needed.
· Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends and technologies.
Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without assistance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.