Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
POSITION PURPOSE – Homogolation and Compatibility lab group within Packaging Americas
· Performs keys tasks in Homologation and Compatibility projects
o Processes, manages project timeline, emits results and manages non conformities for compatibility studies (priority strategic/high complexity projects)
o Guides/supports team members in processing, managing project timeline, emitting results and managing non conformities for compatibility studies
o Guides/supports team members in performing homologation testing (dimensional / functional) according to DGO methods and managing non conformities for homologation studies
· Integrates simplification/risk analysis/root cause analysis in the key tasks and drives/guides/supports team members in this integration.
Examples include :
o Simplification : Implementation of compatibility formula and packaging extrapolation; standard test plans; vigilance on test plans in compatibility; reducing CDC testing based on DGO homologation documents and procedures; supplier management in the Homologation certification procedure; research and implementation of new simplification opportunities
o Risk analysis : Systematic analysis of compatibility test plans and definition of the “right” test; decision and communication of risk level in the case of LOA, system and product waivers; participation in and communication of risk during project assessment meetings; Identification/discussion of potential problems and reinforced vigilance in filling and/or testing
o Root cause analysis : In case of compatibility and homologation non conformities, investigation of root cause to identify and communicate potential causes + corrective actions
· Leads and participates in different transversal projects to evolve and bring value to the metier in terms of safety, quality, simplification and agility / speed to market.
· Participates in the leadership and management of the team helping to define, implement and drive the department strategy and organization.
· Directly manages and/or animates a métier(s) team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
· Processes, manages project timeline, emits results and manages non conformities for compatibility studies (priority strategic/high complexity projects)
· Guides/supports team members in processing, managing project timeline, emitting results and managing non conformities for compatibility studies
· Guides/supports team members in performing homologation testing (dimensional / functional) according to DGO methods and managing non conformities for homologation studies
· Ensures the compliance with L’Oreal Quality Management Systems and Procedures and COMET.
· Directly manages and/or animates team members
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· Engineering degree (Chemical, Packaging, Mechanical, Industrial) with minimum 1 year L’Oreal experience or minimum 5 years experience in Homologation and Compatibility Metier or minimum 5 years experience in a related L’Oreal department (ex. Packaging, Development, R&I, CIQ).
· Knowledge of packaging and raw materials, transformation and industrialization processes
· Understanding of chemical and physical reactions
· Travel to vendors and plants as needed
· Strong PC skills; MS Office, PowerPoint and data base systems
· Excellent communication skills, ability to relate clear results and well-constructed action plans
· Detailed oriented, good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
· Adaptability to change, capacity to challenge, thirst for knowledge and deep understanding