Job Title: Sr Manager, Information & Systems (Education)
Supervisor Title: AVP, Education
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
Support the Education Team through project execution & analyses, lead in the resolution of technical issues impacting the department’s performance, evaluation of systems and workflow operations and implement solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Lead projects with other business departments to bring enhancements, changes, and fixes to meet business needs.
- Key point of contact for L’Oreal IT to ensure strategic alignment of all IT/System related projects.
- Assess timing and risk associated with projects impacting the education department. Make recommendations on launches and implement strategy from planning to execution.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining operational processes, such as updating SalesForce functionality, Attendee Management Systems, SAP and education loyalty programs.
- Partner with internal departments on enhancing Digital Marketing and SC App initiatives tied to Education
- Identify and lead team system / process training in conjunction with AVP, Education.
- Lead the documentation and remediation of support issues and training gaps as they are identified.
- Identify solutions and communicate opportunities for Education Department IT systems, policies, procedures, and SOPs to Education Leadership.
- Proactively identify and prioritize business needs and develop solutions through collaboration with corporate business partners.
- Responsible for the growth and development of two Managers, Education IT Systems.
- Perform other tasks and projects as directed by Education Leadership Team.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Business Degree in related field preferred
- At least 7-10 years of experience in retail store operations or related field, with at least 3 to 5 years managing people and project management experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including both speaking/presenting and listening.
- Extremely well organized; able to effectively multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure.
- SAP and Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively, and to balance competing demands and priorities in a very fast-paced environment.
- Diplomatic style with professional, positive demeanor.
- Practical “roll up your sleeves” team player with positive “can do” attitude.
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization.
- High attention to detail; ability to produce highly accurate documents and work products in a demanding environment; takes pride in their work.
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; proficient and comfortable with technology and able to troubleshoot routine technological issues.
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of a scheduled day.
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc.) more than 90% of the day.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% and work weekends as necessary based on business needs.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.