Sr Manager CRM/Customer Activation
The position is responsible for supporting the development of customer-centric programs that drive profitable, long-term relationships. The individual will apply a CRM approach and vision to drive data-driven activations across all consumer-facing channels. This individual will be responsible for managing and maintaining the activation, tracking and measurement of all brand owned data across all activation channels including, but not limited to, email, media, social, etc. Providing consumer insights that are data driven across the customer’s lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints that can be applied within you the business. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to executive management, category heads, media teams, external vendors, retailers & marketing partners to drive data driven programs and initiatives. Work to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing conversion, repeat rate and segment & target customers more precisely, improving the number of active and loyal customers. Partner and support the brand teams to action against annual plans to drive business results.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies which identify valuable consumers and opportunities that drive increased engagement and revenue.
- Provide consumer insights support as well as audience development support for digital media campaigns.
- Blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build the customer experience with line-of-site toward measuring and improving results.
- Create and continually refine and help optimize direct-to-consumer communications (including email, SMS and direct mail) with new martech and models
- Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships as related to CRM, loyalty, consumer marketing and database management
- Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans and first party data activations.
- Create and lead the development of brand analytics, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve consumer insight, retention and loyalty.
- Manage the distribution and presentation of CRM reporting and status to executive stakeholders
- Be the brand expert for all data-related questions and insights
- Partner with media and platform/site teams to drive development omni-channel programs and campaigns.
- Required College Degree
- 5+ years in a direct to consumer CRM role
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in the confluence of brand management and direct-to-consumer marketing principles
- Expert knowledge and skill with data, data management, data activation and statistics, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer analytics
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on Powerpoint
- Experience working in “direct-to-consumer” environment is preferred, but not required
- Experience developing or running a brand loyalty program is preferred, but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.