Job Title: Sr. Manager Customer Care Continuous Improvement
Department: Corporate Supply Chain
Location: Clark, NJ
Reports to: AVP Customer Care
As a member of the Central Operations Supply Chain team, the role of a Customer Care Continuous Improvement Manager will support the Customer Care organization through a variety of projects focused on enhancing productivity, maximizing process efficiency and simplicity while ensuring customer satisfaction both internal and external. Some responsibilities include focus on new tool implementation for Accounts Receivable processes and Customer Master working closely with internal and external partners. Project management with a continuous improvement mindset including identification of potential process and efficiency enhancements and cost reduction projects will also be required. This position will report to the AVP of Central Operations – Customer Care.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and transform internal processing / drive change in customer care or in supply chain including implementing robotic process automation and lean flow principles including driving new tool implementation.
- Conducts and prepares analysis of consolidated key performance metrics focused on customer care processes.
- Ability to conduct process standardization and the ability to influence and facilitate change across the organization.
- Partners with internal controls team to track gap closing of audit points for customer care and need to work closely with treasury and internal controls to define compliant and efficient processes, including the automation of non-added value tasks ie. file exchange between different actors, etc.
- Network and benchmark with industry and global standards with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- BS/BA degree in Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years related work experience in a related field
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse work force.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong and rapid decision-making ability.
- Proven organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to gather, analyze and interpret information to develop, recommend and implement solutions.
- Understanding of order to cash and master data processes a plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows and Excel Programs and SAP systems a plus.
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma knowledge and practice
- Experience with robotic process automation in finance or supply chain a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.