Job Title: Sr. Manager/Director – Human Resources, Corporate Operations
Division/Department: Operations/Human Resources
Reports to: VP HR Corporate Operations
Location: Clark, NJ/New York, NY
Responsible for developing, executing and managing select HR initiatives and working with functional groups to help attract, recruit, develop, train, motivate and engage people while aligning with the overall business strategy.
- Employee relations - Champion work environment vision through relationships with employees, provide advice and coaching to employees and facilitate employee events.
- Total rewards compensation management - Work with Total Rewards to evaluate employee pay & job levels; support base pay recommendations consistent with policy guidelines. Assist with the management of the salary planning process.
- HR policies and programs - Interpret, apply and monitor HR policy and program opportunities to support the business, and assure compliance.
- Work with management to establish PIPs and other disciplinary programs.
- Recruitment - Approve candidates for interview, participate in interview process and make recommendations management for final decisions.
- Integration - Manage the integration of all new employees through FIT, and divisional integration programs.
- Employee development - Manage careers by building relationships, providing counsel and identifying training opportunities for client group and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Succession planning - Support the Talent Review meeting process with HR management.
- Organizational effectiveness - Understand business objectives and implement organizational improvements.
- Workforce planning - Perform analysis of current structure and make recommendations for improvements.
- Retention strategies - Analyze internal and external data to make recommendations on retention strategies and execute program policies. Responsible for 90-day new hire follow-up and exit interviews.
- Performance Management - Assist with the management of the performance appraisal process.
- Special Project – Assist and participate in various HR initiatives as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of Human Resources Business Partner experience.
- Must be able to work from both Hudson Yards and Clark, NJ locations.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) certification a plus.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and familiarity with HRIS systems.
- Well developed written presentation, organization, and editing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment.
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a high degree of confidentiality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.