Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
Job: Sr. Manager/Director, Talent Acquisition
Division: Talent Acquisition
As the #1 player in the cosmetics and personal care industry, L’Oréal’s success is a direct result of our unrivaled employees. L’Oréal is always looking for talented and ambitious minds to help build our beauty into something even better. Leadership also means innovation and quality. We offer the most technologically advanced products to our customers and portfolio of brands in every product category. L’Oréal USA fully encompasses all aspects of beauty for everyone, everywhere and it’s our Talent Acquisition group who ensure we find the leaders needed to continue our success.
If you love recruiting high performing teams and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then this is the place for you!
This role will be based in our Clark, NJ office with 40% working remote option.
A day in the life:
· Partner with Hiring Managers and HR business partners with our Operations (Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, etc) teams to understand hiring needs and develop cohesive search strategies for open and upcoming positions
· Coach, develop and grow recruiters
· Develop and maintain deep and specific network of both active and passive, through referrals, sourcing, networking and cold calling
· Drive L’Oreal’s employer brand awareness, increase candidate engagement, and drive Engineering, Supply Chain candidates to apply to Operations career opportunities.
· Business Partner to the Hiring Managers and Divisional HR partners by providing industry insights regarding the talent trends, competition, etc.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES - OPERATIONAL MASTER
STRATEGIC BUSINESS DRIVER
What you’ll bring:
· Minimum 5-7 years experience combined in recruitment and/or related hr field.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Team Player
· Big Picture Thinking
· Excellent Influencing skills
· Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills