Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
Responsible for package development and project management activities, of assigned category, to assure timely and cost effective launches of products, promotions, and maintenance of basic and other business activities. Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in value analysis and cost reduction returns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· 5+ years experience in package development, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field. Candidates with work experience in Logistics and/or Purchasing fields are encouraged to apply.
· Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline a plus
· French Language skill is a plus
· Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
· Strong PC skills. MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and capable of creating presentations in PowerPoint and Excel.
· MS Project knowledge a plus.
· Good communication skills (written & verbal) to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our suppliers.
· Good organizational skills to manage the documents, materials and information needed on each project.