For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Learning for Transformation Team:
On the Learning for Transformation team, we grow people to grow the business. Our business is constantly evolving, and this team is at the heart of the transformation – providing our employees’ opportunities to realize their potential by developing skills and behaviors they need to transform the way we work.
What You’ll Do:
The person in this role is responsible for design and delivery of our culture, integration, performance management, onboarding, and HR upskilling strategy & programs. This role will report into the head of the Leadership Academy on the Learning for Transformation team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Manage Existing Program Offer:
- Managing in-persons learning programs in the US that vary from large scale (125 person events) to smaller intimate programs (15-30 People)
- Meet regularly with business leaders and HR stakeholders to understand their key business priorities and ensure content is adapted to support the organizations’ transformation and growth.
- Ensure offer reflects L'Oreal USA priorities and L'Oreal Global Learning standards of excellence. Liaise with International Learning team to align on global vision and share US best practices and adapt global content to local market.
Identify New Opportunities to Grow Learning Offer:
- Help develop and communicate a vision for the Leadership Academy portfolio: 3-year plan and yearly strategy.
- Identify new and creative opportunities to develop our employees through needs/data analysis, course design and delivery.
- Select top consultants for programs where needed and brief them on L'Oreal culture; identify & brief appropriate internal experts and high profile speakers.
- Manage logistics for programs (calendar planning, securing location, preparing training materials, implementing pre and post program actions, communicating with participants, etc.) leveraging support from team intern.
- Drive course enrollments to achieve increased penetration of target population for training programs.
- Plan, record, track and review all program budget/spend.
- Constantly audit the way we work and make recommendations for improved efficiencies (cost cutting, time saving, etc).
Required Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone who can identify and engage key stakeholders, assess the needs of the business and our learners, manage through conflict, drive projects in a structured and detail-oriented manner, use data to measure success, and negotiate and secure appropriate resources.
- Undergraduate degree
- 5-7 years of experience with a large, complex organization is desired, specifically in HR / Learning
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: is able to communicate a message in an engaging and inspiring way
- Analytical Skills & Data Analysis: is able to perform data analysis and create story around data; must be proficient in Excel
- Facilitation & Presentation Skills: is confident presenting in front of both large and small audiences and managing group dynamics. Previous facilitation experience is preferred.
- Project Management Expertise: is able to set goals, manage timelines across multiple simultaneous projects and execute with excellence
- People Management & Influence: is able to manage through influence
- Collaboration: is able to engage cross functional partners to drive towards shared objectives, work closely with other Learning team members to share best practices and ensure high quality program delivery
- Learning Practice: is able to demonstrate knowledge of adult learning principles and L&D best practices and trends (preferred)
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Desire to work in a flexible, agile environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities and manage complexity; resilient and flexible.
- Capable of performing effectively in complex situations with limited guidance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, demonstrating resourcefulness and drive.
- Results oriented and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Technical aptitude, including proficiency in MS Office
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.