Job Title: Sr. Manager, Inventory, Logistics and ADI
FLSA status: Exempt
Location: South Brunswick
Lead all warehousing operations in relation to Inventory and Internal Controls across both L’Oreal sites and 3PLs. Ensure effective utilization of warehouse areas and observation of proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality finished goods to prevent damage and avoid occurrences of pilferage, accidents, and occupational hazards. Responsible for the overall slotting strategies, driving efficiencies across the sites. Responsible for all Inventory Management Activities across both L’Oreal sites.
- Respectfully, through words and actions, lead, coach and develop the Inventory & Logistics Team
- Facilitate a people centric culture around Safety and Quality at all times
- Act as an Inventory and Logistics SME for the Fulfillment Center
- Establish and execute the Inventory and Logistics Roadmap – optimize to drive progress, eliminate loss and focus on short & long term strategies
- Drive workforce engagement through standardization of tools enhancing Rewards and Recognition, Performance Management, Calibration
- Coordinate KPI/Reporting/Dashboards and translate data analytics to drive business performance
- Act as change agent in driving supply chain transformation
- Manage and implement all L’Oréal policies and practices.
- Oversees all activities related to Inventory Management, Logistics and ADI across the FC’s
- Successfully defines and implements work flows, processes, procedures, job requirements, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness and in alignment with the organization’s established policies and FC objectives.
- Manages world class inventory accuracy by using cycle counting techniques, including investigation, and taking preventative actions to improve accuracy so that inventories are accurately reflected in the system. Responsible for the maintenance of this activity, in order to continue to waive the requirement of a physical inventory.
- Strategically plans and manages logistics and slotting strategies, aiding in the continual improvement of efficiency gains in picking operations.
- Analyzes quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, and assists with the implementation of changes within inbound and outbound warehouse operations, specifically for transfer and capacity activities.
- Defines best practices in inventory control, and training.
- Responsible for ADI and Hazardous Material Management
- Responsible for collaboration for the slotting strategy across the FCs
- Management of all aspects of 3Pls including capacity, transfers, and inventory reconciliations
- Attracts, manages and develops a team of warehouse employees to meet the strategies of the department.
- Strong warehouse background with a good understanding of safety and environment.
- Proven track record of delivering strong results in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Act with a strong sense of urgency while driving the necessary rigor throughout the team to mitigate business risks.
- Highly effective collaboration skills and demonstrated capability in driving and influencing internal and external functional partners.
- Computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, graphics software and database management
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
- BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field
- 5 - 8 years of experience in distribution, manufacturing or E2E Supply Chain roles with proven ability to lead large scope transformational projects
- Strong analytic skills and ability to translate data sets to various stakeholders in the organization
- Process excellence experience/training or certification (LEAN, EOS, Six Sigma, etc) preferred
- Knowledge of ERP, WMS, LMS systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Teams, Excel, Powerpoint, and Power BI
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging corporate environment, communicating effectively and collaborating with team members and leaders
- Ability to work independently yet closely with team members to manage tight timeframes
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a fulltime, ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.