Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Description Form
Job Title: SEO Technical Lead
Function: Search & Insights Marketing
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L’Oreal Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, Search & Insights
Location: New York
The role of SEO Technical Lead, L’Oreal Luxe will lead the team tasked with auditing, managing and optimizing our Search Engine Optimization strategy across our LUXE portfolio of brands. This leader is responsible for understanding industry and platform best practices, framing the proper SEO strategy based on collective inputs accross LUXE Search and Insight organization and executing the technical side of this strategy for our brand flagships. This extremely unique and cross-functional position will be running technical crawls of our websites, in addition to providing insights and areas of opportunity to brand and supporting all onsite initiatives through an SEO lens.
This leader must be outgoing, have strong technical, analytical and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. Strong emphasis is placed on attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights. They will be required to work in a cross-functional capacity, leveraging insights and inputs from our own brands as well as other L’Oreal USA organizations. This individual will also help upskill the organization and brands through effective communication of strategies and best practices.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and product management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight into tangible strategy. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. This individual will actively build networks across the organization and they will become the in-house expert on the division strategy to be able to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of these strategies. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
$500m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.