Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
At L'Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries, 78,000 employees, +32 international brands, €25.3 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. We are proud of the sustainability commitment, Sharing Beauty With All, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L'Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Purchasing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
Raw Materials and Contract Manufacturing responsibility is for all raw materials used at CM’s for Co-Man, full-service and full-buy scope
Launch and Operational Performance
· Act as key point of contact for Raw Material @ CM sourcing for external (CM, Suppliers, distributors) & Internal teams (OMA, CM SRC, etc)
· Collaboration with L’Oréal CM SRC to anticipate innovation cost optimization and securitization to maximize business profitability
· Propose, translate, and lead business model to bridge business needs vs innovation needs
· Contribute, Implement, and pilot (with WW sourcing teams) the global sourcing strategies with our métier business strategies for North America Zone
· Develop and drive the sourcing vision for, with, and through the external + internal stakeholder community to transform North America RM @ CM Strategy
Qualifications and Educational Background
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.