Job Title: Sr. Analyst – Promotional Pricing
Reports To: Manager – Pricing
Location: St. Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operating Center)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Finance role supporting Marketing and Brand Management through the set up and management of all Promotional Deals within SAP. Represent Pricing in all Catalogue review meetings to determine the feasibility of all Deals before going to the Publisher. Set up of additional discounts and events as necessary. Troubleshooting and analytical research. Additional duties as required.
- Program and test promotional pricing for monthly catalog, shows, special events, and last minute sales promotions across multiple channels
- Attend monthly promotional meeting and catalog sign off
- Comply to audit and compliance requests
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Brand Management to verify deals are system supported
- Identify and communicate conflicted promotions with Brand Managers
- Enforce process and financial controls when necessary
- Audit material price, number, and UPC in promotional files for accuracy and Finance approval
- Verify and process reimbursement conditions.
- Research and resolve issues causing deals not to apply and respond in a timely manner.
- Any additional pricing ADHOC reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to handle high volume and time sensitive transactions
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and make decision independently
- Detail Oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, fact based reasoning and ability to be assertive
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.