Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
As a Senior Research Scientist - within the Product Performance Evaluation – Consumer Science, this position requires an experienced qualitative researcher complemented with some quantitative research experience, possessing excellent analytical, strategic thinking and collaboration skills which will be responsible for leading studies for the different L’Oreal US brands.
- Design and execute Qualitative and Quantitative consumer studies from inception to completion including study design, target consumer selection, recruitment, online surveys, interview and moderation guides, focus groups execution, in-person and remote usability testing, and online research for the generation of outstanding product insights to guide product development.
- Extensive data skills to be self-sufficient in analyzing and reporting the results of qualitative and quantitative research that provide clear recommendations to drive product development.
- Leadership within cross functional teams; collaborate with the team to seamlessly integrate and extract qualitative insights with quantitative findings.
- Interact with formulators and Product Performance Managers (PPMs) to determine the consumer testing and consumer knowledge needs of the US consumer Science group.
- Provide training, mentorship and development of junior staff, acting as advisor and resource for qualitative methodologies.
- Drive creative research approach, analysis, and strategic recommendations for product development
- Design for and test the relationship among consumer sensory perception, expert panel results and instrumental readings
- Implement new, forward thinking evaluation techniques, methodologies and strategies for the future of consumer evaluation
- Aid in implementation of creative and digital capabilities and analysis to enhance research learnings and communication
- Able to issue robust screeners for recruitment to ensure and work closely with Logistics team to ensure proper recruitment is completed
- Coordinate testing with outside vendors/agencies
- Work with consumers, sensory/consumer scientists, formulators, and Global Consumer Science counterparts, instrumental and clinical/scientists, outside vendors, academics and consultants
- Prioritize project workload with R&I team
- 5-8+ years of consumer qualitative product testing experience with moderation and interviewing skills a plus.
- Experience in quantitative product testing design, execution, analysis and reporting
- BS or Master's or PhD in Market Research or related field
- Experience with Cosmetic industry a plus
- Experience with more innovative and creative methodologies and consumer centric approaches a must
- Have designed and led ethnographic research a plus
- Experience with management of online communication a plus
- High level of passion for consumer centricity during the product development process.
- Able to translate consumer insights into actionable recommendations to drive exceptional consumer satisfaction
- Strong leadership skills and experience in driving agile product design and development teams
- Previous project management experience; clear understanding of project set-up and timelines
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects with a deadline-driven deliverable
- Ability to succinctly and visually represent key insights, using a story telling approach a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written/oral) and organizational skills
- Confident engaging with and presenting to senior executives
- Ability to speak French a plus
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, data entry and statistical software programs
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий