Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
- Support the integration of L’Oréal acquisitions by ensuring raw materials are properly reviewed and entered into L’Oreal’s database of raw materials
- Work with Open Development to support the development of vendor formulas and properly introducing raw materials used said formulas
- Work closely with local acquisition and Open Development teams to prioritize formulas and raw materials for entry into L’Oréal database
- Collect and independently review information on raw materials from L’Oréal’s subcontractors and acquisition brands to allow for proper safety and regulatory review
- Prepare and present overview of necessary documentation for raw material data entry to subcontractors and Open Development
- Work with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure the quality of the raw material data provided is in compliance with chemical and cosmetic regulations based upon a basic upon technical assessment of the data as well as an awareness of basic regulatory, safety, and industry related issues.
- Independently prioritize and manage work flow linked to Open Development and Acquisition activities.
- Train and coordinate the work of temporary help involved in the same activities.
- Help team members to trouble shoot issues and alert management to major blocking points.
- Based on the knowledge of the different document requirements for each Quality Level, work to obtain a dossier of information to allow for a full coding of RMs from each subcontractor formula.
- B.S. or Master's Degree preferred, in chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, or biochemistry (science related)
- 3-5+yrs experience in a Cosmetic Industry (Science background a Must, with industry experience)
- Demonstrated experience working as part of multi-functional project teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Good attention to detail and quality of work
- Knowledge of French a plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis
- This position requires a mature contributor who must interact frequently with suppliers on an independent basis to obtain documentation
- This position requires someone with good interpersonal skills to interact with the labs and various support groups, both domestic and internationally, in coordinating activities linked to supporting raw materials
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий