Are you a statistician professional that loves innovation and clinical data analysis? Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for!
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives. L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
As part of the R&I 360 deployment, the Clinical Innovation Team is responsible for driving clinical discovery and innovations, in order to deliver new technologies and actives with strong efficacy. This team collaborates with various departments in L’Oreal Research & Innovation, both domestically and internationally. The team scouts for new technologies in modern cosmetic and health science fields, performs proof of concept testing for active cosmetic ingredients and devices, and works closely with key research partners to transform upstream technologies into new consumer products.
We are looking for a motivated Statistician to onboard on this thrilling adventure.
- Provide statistical support to a diverse range of scientific projects within the Clinical Innovation Team in Advanced Research
- Responsible for planning, conducting and reporting on the statistical analysis of clinical proof of concept studies supporting various domains, and delivering information in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external partners (CROs, Data Management Team)
- Evaluating and implementing new statistical tools and methods as needed. Where appropriate, enable researchers to carry out their own statistical analyses correctly and efficiently by providing suitable software, guidance and support.
- A Master degree in statistics, preferably with a focus on application to biological and/or clinical problems.
- Minimal 2 years of experience managing Human Clinical Studies in pharmaceutical, OTC, or personal care industries.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of applied statistics relevant to clinical studies related to early efficacy assessment
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with electronic data management tools and various statistical analysis software and tools
- A team player with the ability to multi-task with quick turn around time
- A good knowledge of cosmetic actives and functions is a plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR