Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title of Position: Operations Analyst, Store Systems and Technology Support
Department: SC Store Operations
Reports To: Manager, Store Systems and Technology Support
Supervises Direct Reports: No
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Date: December 4, 2018
Support Store Operations and Store Systems through project execution & analyses, participate in the resolution of systems and business problems, the evaluation of systems and workflow operations and make recommendations on ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Support internal customers by taking calls and providing exceptional customer service.
- Support operational and system support initiatives via phone, email and in person.
- Support SalonCentric store leadership with development and documentation of procedures, practices and processes to ensure high quality service and compliance to standards.
- Collaborate with National Operating Center departments to plan, develop and deploy new processes, procedures applications and enhancements.
- Encourage and recommend processes and service improvement for stores by building strong cross-functional relationships with all corporate NOC teams.
- Assist with the documentation and remediation of store support issues and training gaps as they are identified.
- Work with Corporate IT partners on projects as needed
- Travel required 0 - 10%.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business Degree in related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in store operations, system support or related field
- Experience with SAP is a must
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; proficient with technology and able to troubleshoot system and technological issues.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills, including both speaking/presenting and listening
- Extremely well organized; able to effectively multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively, and to balance competing demands and priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative and leadership skills to maintain high standards
- Proactively contribute to a team environment
- Diplomatic style with professional, positive manner
- Practical “roll up your sleeves” team player with positive “can do” attitude
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative, judgment, decisiveness, confidence and discretion.
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization
- High analytical skills with attention to detail; ability to produce highly accurate documents and work products in a demanding environment; takes pride in his/her work.
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects; anticipates and executes necessary tasks before being asked
- Flexible to accommodate last-minute changes and demands from multiple sources
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий